Re: Need of newer autoconf and libtool

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Need of newer autoconf and libtool
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 16:01:12 +0200

On Thu, Apr 12, 2001 at 09:53:47PM -0500, Rob Browning wrote:
: I don't know what to recommend either.  I wonder how far they are from
: a stable release...

Autoconf 2.49e (final beta snapshot) will be put on alpha.gnu.org today
(if the schedule holds ;), and Autoconf 2.50 will be released in approx.
two weeks (will probably (hopefully?) only differ on documentation changes).

Gary V. Vaughan plans to release libtool 1.4 shortly after the Easter
Holidays: http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/libtool/2001-April/004566.html

  Lars J