Re: testing exceptions + bug?

From: Marius Vollmer
Subject: Re: testing exceptions + bug?
Date: 25 Feb 2001 14:41:06 +0100

thi <address@hidden> writes:

> my first commit is test-suite/tests/exceptions.test, which was inspired
> by the (cond (1 => (lambda (x y) y))) problem reported earlier this
> week.

Thanks a gillion!  I'll look at the bugs soon.

However, why are you putting all these tests in a new file called
"exceptions"?  One would expect that this file tests the exceptions
mechanism (catch/throw/dynamic-wind/error/etc).  What about putting
the tests into "interp.test" or "eval.test"?  The code for dealing
with exceptions could be factored out and put into the test-suite
support library, "lib.scm".