Re: docstring work

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: docstring work
Date: 07 Feb 2001 22:01:23 +0000

    Martin> I then had a look at tasks.text, where Greg J. Badros is
    Martin> listed for the docstrings.  If he (or anyone else) doesn't
    Martin> speak up, I volunteer for fixing the docstrings I haven't
    Martin> corrected/added yet.

This would be really useful for my work on the reference manual,
especially for primitives that are currently not documented at all.
The docstrings are one of my primary sources.

I also have ideas on extending the docstring mechanism to cover more
stuff, and to support i18n.  If you're interested, let me know and
I'll pull together a description.

Regards,
        Neil