Re: [patch] removal of dnl comments in configure.in

From: Michael Livshin
Subject: Re: [patch] removal of dnl comments in configure.in
Date: 19 Oct 2000 13:30:06 +0200

"Lars J. Aas" <address@hidden> writes:

> configure.in comments should really be made with "#", not with the
> m4 dnl macro.

the only difference being that comments marked with '#' are left as is
in the output and not elided by m4, right?

any reason to want this, other than to have the copyright present in
the generated script?

[ I'm genuinely curious, as I don't know alot about configury ]

--
You have a tendency to feel you are superior to most computers.