guile-devel-internal

For your kids future

From: darla campbell
Subject: For your kids future
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:18:23 +0600

You can attain freedom from financial worries by acquiring 100,000US using
this fully automated marketing program.  This is a brand new concept that
has high profit margins and long term residual income. No need to go into a
stuffy office; you can base your business from home and have this system
working for you automatically.

One Thousand US bucks earned for every sale; sales generated using our
computerized marketing system that works 24 hours a day. Let our system work
for you instead of wasting time looking for prospects.  No more cold
calling, just friendly referrals.

Is your life about going to the J.O.B., eating and sleeping?  Find the time
to enjoy life again. We have personal mentors that will guide you to a six
figure income and independence.  Start your business from home today.

Learn more by watching our video!

Don't hesitate to learn how to earn an income in the 6 figures.  You can be
on your way within the next few minutes with this cutting edge concept.

Learn more by watching our video!

Copy and paste the following link into your browser.

Here for web site ->>            advancedstructureitem.com/gr/

Above for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

Where's President Loubet? he asked. Ze President! Ah, he is wiz his mansion
To be at his residence, M'sieur