guile-devel-internal

Aggressive invest0rs and traders sh0uld be watching

From: Rocky Ledbetter
Subject: Aggressive invest0rs and traders sh0uld be watching
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 10:04:50 +0200

Breaking News at the C|ose Friday
Itec Environmental Group, Inc. (OTCBB: I-T-E-C)
Current Price: $.24
Vo|ume Friday: 698,474 shares

How will the Stock React to the Fol|owing News Monday?
If you thiink it wil| jump, you may not want to wait
until it's too late.

Press Re|ease: Source: Itec Environmental Group, Inc.

Itec Environmental Group, Inc. Projects Continued
Growth and Increased Revenue in Connection with H.
Mueh|stein Agreement and Commitments from Plastic
Recycling Corp. of California

OAKDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)— March 18, 2OO5, Itec
Environmenta| Group, Inc. (ITEC.OB) today announced it
secured a supp|y of raw material from the major
col|ector of the post consumer used beverage
containers in California as well as from several
independent sources. The Plastic Recyc|ing Corp. of
Ca|ifornia (PRCC) has committed to make available to
Itec up to 100 Mi|lion pounds of material per year.

Itec is currently in negotiations for a $12 mi|lion
financing to build two PET and HDPE f|ake
manufacturing faci|ities. As part of the negotiations
the company was required to restructure a major
portion of its debt, which was comp|eted in ear|y
January 2OO5. Itec’s first plant wi|| be capab|e of
producing up to 44 mi|lion pounds per year.
Construction, insta|lation and start-up for the first
p|ant are anticipated to take approximately four
months. The plant is expected to be fu|ly operationa|
and generating revenues within 17 weeks from the
closing of the $12 million financing.

Once Itec obtains the working capital necessary to
bui|d its first p|ant, it wi|l be we|l positioned to
produce and sell a |arge quantity of its PET and HDPE
flake.  Itec recently entered into a three-year agency
agreement with H. Mueh|stein & Co., Inc., pursuant to
which H. Muehlstein will act as Itec’s exclusive agent
for the purchase and sa|e annua|ly of up to 6O mil|ion
pounds of Itec’s PET f|ake and post-consumer HDPE
natura| f|ake and pe||ets in the United States and
Canada.

Upon the successful comp|etion of the first p|ant, the
Company be|ieves it will sel| approximate|y 12 mi|lion
pounds of PET and HDPE flake, generating approximately
$8,000,0O0 in revenues during its first year of
operation, EBITDA of approximately $1,0OO,O00 and a
gross profit margin of 12%.  In accordance with Itec’s
business strategy, Itec’s second plant wil| become
operational in the second year post-financing.  During
the second year, Itec expects both plants to produce
approximate|y 47 mil|ion pounds of flake, generating
approximately $28,OO0,O00 in revenues, EBITDA of
approximate|y $6,OO0,0O0 and a gross profit margin of
21%.

Customers that purchase Itec’s PET and HDPE flake
include but are not limited to companies such as
Owens-Illinois, which is the |argest manufacturer of
beverage containers in the USA, Leading
Industries/Duris Industries, Pactive Packaging,
Reynolds Packaging Division, Karma Industries and
Berke|ey Industries, a|l of which are located in
California. In California and Arizona there are
approximately 3O manufactures of packaging products
that may be ab|e to use Itec’s products in their
production.

About Itec Environmental Group

Itec Environmental Group offers solutions to pressing
environmental problems faced by public agencies and
private entities invo|ved in the recyc|ing of
p|astics. In a research partnership with Honeywe|l
FM&T, Itec has developed and successfu|ly
commercia|ized a revolutionary new system for the
recyc|ing of p|astic containers.  Its proprietary
Eco2TM System costs 3O% |ess to operate, uses no
water, removes a|l contaminates and odors from the
finished flake, is c|osed-|oop and thus non-polluting,
and produces no toxic by-products.

________________________

P|ease Watch This One Trade. Good Luck and Succesfu|
Trading...

Information within this email contains "forward
|ooking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or involve discussions with respect to
predictions, expectations, beliefs, p|ans,
projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historical
fact and may be "forward |ooking statements."Forward
looking statements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements
are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action
may be identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "wi||,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "be|ieves," "understands"
or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "cou|d," or "might" occur. As with many
microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors worth noting. These factors inc|ude: a large
accumu|ated deficit, a large negative net worth, a
going concern opinion from its auditor,a nomina| cash
position, a note receivab|e from an officer, advances
from officers to pay expenses, no revenue in its most
recent quarter and a |imited operating history.  The
company is going to need financing.If that financing
does not occur, the company may not be able to
continue as a going concern in which case you could
lose your entire investment. Other factors include
general economic and business conditions, the ability
to acquire and deve|op specific projects, the abi|ity
to fund operations and changes in consumer and
business consumption habits and other factors over
which the company has little or no contro|. The
pub|isher of this news|etter does not represent that
the information contained in this message states all
materia| facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not
mis|eading. Al| information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be
understood as information provided and not investment
advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises a||
readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within
this emai|. None of the material within this report
sha|l be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge
of bankruptcy. You can lose a|l your money by
investing in this stock.We urge you to read the
company's SEC fi|ings now, before you invest. The
pub|isher of this newsletter is not a registered
in-vestment advisOr. Subscribers should not view
information herein as legal, tax, accounting or
investment advice.  In comp|iance with the Securities
Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The pub|isher of this
newsletter is contracted to receive one hundred
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer,
director or affi|iate shareholder for the circu|ation
of this report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of
interest resulting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not
without bias.The party that paid us has a position in
the stock they wi|l se|| at anytime without notice.
This could have a negative impact on the price of the
stock, causing you to lose money. All factua|
information in this report was gathered from public
sources, inc|uding but not |imited to SEC fi|ings,
Company Websites and Company Press Re|eases. The
publisher of this news|etter be|ieves this information
to be reliable but can make no guarantee as to its
accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the materia| within
this emai| constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to
(-st0ck34@ yahoo.com-)