guile-devel-internal

A new business idea for the 21st century

From: trinidad gonzales
Subject: A new business idea for the 21st century
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:31:40 -0400

Use our fully automated online system to secure your financial future.
Learn how to make 100k this year with our easy to learn system.   This is
the most profitable program for running a business from home; we have fully
automated our marketing system to allow you to take advantage of all 24
hours of the day.

This could be your passport to freedom from financial worries.  Immediate
cash flow of 1000 US per sale and frequent referrals. No more long hours,
cold calling looking for potential clients; our system does 98% of the work
for you.

Is the bulk of your day spent in traffic going back and forth to the J O B?
 We've found a better way to work.  Put time back in your day.  Enjoy living
large and the benefits of financial independence.  Potentially make 100k
this year.

More information is presented in the 6 minute video.  Hear and see the
potential of this business.

Balancing your budget shouldn't wait; you can start earning cash
immediately.

Learn more on how you can earn a six figure income by watching this video.

Please copy and paste the following link into your browser.

Link to web site - ->>           delightitemlight.com/gr/

Here for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

To prove my friendliness, pursued the Demon, I have brought, as the first
of to-day's offerings this Electro-Magnetic Restorer. You see it is shaped
like a thin metal band, and is to be worn upon the brow, clasping at the
back of the head
Its virtues surpass those of either the fabulous 'Fountain of Youth,' or
the 'Elixir of Life,' so vainly sought for in past ages