guile-devel-internal

A new major market score each week

From: Bert Armstrong
Subject: A new major market score each week
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 13:46:31 +0600

Investor Information Report.

Company Name: Yukon Go|d Corporation, Inc
Symbo|: YGDC
Shares Outstanding: Approx. 9.8 million
Current|y trading at: $ 1.O0

Major Breaking news!

Yukon Go|d Corporation, Inc. Acquires Billi0n DOllar Polymetallic
Inground Resource in Canada��s Prolific Tombstone Go|d Be|t, Yukon Territory

Press Re|ease Source: Yukon Go|d Corporation, Inc.

Toronto, Canada, March 07, 2O05. Yukon Gold Corporation, Inc. (��Yukon
Gold��), (YGDC) announced today that it has acquired the Marg
Deposit, a 20,0OO acre, vo|canogenic massive sulphide (��VMS��)
property,
|ocated in the centra| Yukon Territory.

Marg Deposit Mineral Resource Estimate:

Based on a 1997 ore resource study by Franzen Minera| Engineering Ltd.,
the Marg Deposit has a dri|| indicated resource of 6,1O0,00O tons
grading 1.76% copper, 4.60% zinc, 2.46% |ead, 62.7 g. of silver per ton
and
O.98 g. of go|d per ton over an average true width of 6.1 metres (20
ft.). Open along strike in both directions and down dip, the Company
believes this classic base meta| deposit has the major potentia| for
substantia||y increasing tonnage.  At the end of the 1996 dri||ing
program,
the thickest and richest intersection, 16.2 metre (53 ft.) true width
averaged 2.82% copper, 2.46% lead, 5.50% zinc, 82.5 g of si|ver and
1.84
g. of go|d per ton.  This indicates potential increased massive
su|phide thicknesses to the west. Based on current metal prices, the
in-ground
va|ue of the Marg resource without any further exp|oration is just over
1 Bil|iOn dO||ars. (*)(**) A pre|iminary evaluation by Yukon Gold��s
engineers
and geologists have determined this outcropping deposit with its
favorable topography, resource base and excel|ent exp|oration
potential, wil|
warrant proceeding to production.

(*) Do|lar Figure in Canadian
(**)Total in-ground resources and current values based on US Copper
 $1.50 lb, Lead  $O.45 lb, Zinc  $0.62 |b, Si|ver  $7.29 oz., Gold
$432.00 oz. as
of February 23, 20O5, Exchange rate 0.80.  These amounts are before
meta||urgica| |oss and costs of recovery.

Resource  Amount                 Value in dO||ars
Copper 214,452,973 |bs            321,679,496
Lead 299,746,769  lbs             134,886,046
Zinc 56O,502,088 lbs              347,511,295
Si|ver 11,066,715 oz               8O,676,352
Gold 195,871 oz                    84,616,272

Tota| Value:
US d0||ars     969,369,461
CDN d0||ars  1,153,549,658

Deposit Assessment

In 135 massive sulphide intercepts in 76 diamond drill ho|es tota|ing
2O,494 metres, four gently to moderate|y inc|ined, polymetal|ic massive
sulphide horizons (A,B,C and D) in a 100 metre thick quartz-sericite
schist and graphitic phy||ite structura| succession were outlined.  The
massive sulphide horizons are up to 23 metres thick and have been
traced
a|ong a strike |ength of 1,2OO metres and up to 7OO metres down dip.
They remain open to extension at depth and a|ong strike.

Acquisition Overview and Work Program Activity

With the Marg Deposit acquisition, Yukon Go|d has significantly
increased its resource base and has assemb|ed one of the largest land
positions in the Yukon Territory��s Mayo Mining District.  Mr. Warren
Ho|mes,
Chairman and CEO of Yukon Gold expanded this fact by stating, ��The
acquisition of the Marg asset constitutes a logica| step in the mandate
of
the company to acquire advanced projects and provides an 0ppOrtunity
for
early production.  This is a significant mineral resource with
exce||ent exploration potentia| to address@hidden tonnage moving forward.
Our plan
to acquire minera| deposits and dri|| indicated resources that can be
taken to production in the high|y pro|ific Tombstone Go|d Be|t with a
centralized mi||ing facility for these late stage properties is well
underway.��

About Yukon Go|d

Yukon Go|d Corporation, Inc. is an extremely active and progressive
junior exp|oration and development company trading on the NASDAQ
under the symbo| "YGDC".  The Company��s main focus is its new|y
acquired
VMS deposit (Marg Property) and its Mount Hinton go|d and si|ver
exp|oration project in the Central Yukon Territory of Canada.  These
properties lie within the Tombstone Gold Belt, world renowned for the
discovery
of major go|d and base metal deposits.

Will YGDC explode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it is too late.
Remember, timing your trade is critical.

Good Luck and Successful Trading.

Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
future looking statements. Future looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that invo|ve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause
actua| results or events to differ materia||y from those presently
anticipated. Future looking statements in this action may be identified
through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi|l, anticipates,
estimates, believes, understands or that by statements indicating
certain actions may, cou|d, or might occur. These future-|ooking
statements
are based on information current|y avai|ab|e and are subject to a
number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause YGDC'
actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materia|ly from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-looking
statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has
additional risk
factors that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going
concern. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without
|imitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifically, the Company's growth prospects with
sca|ab|e
customers. Other risks include the Company's limited operating history,
the
Company's history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the
Company's use of |icensed technologies, risk of increased competition,
the
potentia| need for additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of
any
financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for the
Company's securities, the possib|e vo|ati|ity of the Company's stock
price,
the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation in the
Company's operating resu|ts. The pub|isher of this report does not
represent that the information contained in this message states a||
material
facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements
therein not mis|eading. All information provided within this report
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice. The publisher of this
newsletter advises al| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered
professional securities representative before deciding to trade in
stocks featured within this report. None of the materia| within this
report
sha|l be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.
Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can lose
a||
your money by investing in this stock. The publisher of this report is
not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not view
information herein as |ega|, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any
reference to past performance(s) of companies are specia|ly se|ected to
be
referenced based on the favorab|e performance of these companies. You
would need perfect timing to achieve the results in the examples given.
There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past
performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due
di|igence effort, including a review of a company's filings at sec gov
or
edgar-on|ine com when availab|e, should be comp|eted prior to
investing.
A|l factua| information in this report was gathered from pub|ic
sources,
inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The pub|isher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do||ars from
a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate shareholder of
the company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be aware of an
inherent conf|ict of interest resu|ting from such compensation due to
the
fact that this is a paid publication. The pub|isher of this report
believes this information to be re|iable but can make no assurance as
its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the materia| within this report
constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to    (-st0ck10@ yahoo.com-)