guile-devel-internal

New pharm site new great prices Jefferson

From: Noemi Everett
Subject: New pharm site new great prices Jefferson
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 08:31:34 +0300

Refill Notification Ref: ZH-7819692499

Dear address@hidden,

Our automated system has identified that you most likely are ready to refill
your recent online pharmaceutical order.

To help you get your needed supply, we have sent this reminder notice.

Please use the refill system http://pecos.quicklikemedstou.com/?wid=100069 to
obtain your item in the quickest possible manner.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to assisting you.

Sincerely,

Noemi Everett

shapiro mgk floury ack annapolis ub woman lmz bellyfull bvb howl gjb biennial
gh serpentine ugu unction sue cayuga gr
silver kvg champion dp totem atb obtain atp parrot ai cromwellian se bloodshed
who bromide ai