guile-devel-internal

An exciting c0mpany f0r invest0rs

From: Natasha James
Subject: An exciting c0mpany f0r invest0rs
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 14:28:55 +0300

Investor Information Report.

Company Name: Yukon Go|d Corporation, Inc
Symbol: YGDC
Shares Outstanding: Approx. 9.8 mi|lion
Currently trading at: $ 1.OO

Major Breaking news!

Yukon Gold Corporation, Inc. Acquires Bi||i0n D0l|ar Po|ymeta||ic
Inground Resource in Canada��s Prolific Tombstone Go|d Be|t, Yukon Territory

Press Release Source: Yukon Gold Corporation, Inc.

Toronto, Canada, March O7, 2OO5. Yukon Gold Corporation, Inc. (��Yukon
Gold��), (YGDC) announced today that it has acquired the Marg
Deposit, a 20,000 acre, volcanogenic massive su|phide (��VMS��)
property,
|ocated in the centra| Yukon Territory.

Marg Deposit Mineral Resource Estimate:

Based on a 1997 ore resource study by Franzen Mineral Engineering Ltd.,
the Marg Deposit has a dril| indicated resource of 6,10O,0OO tons
grading 1.76% copper, 4.6O% zinc, 2.46% lead, 62.7 g. of silver per ton
and
O.98 g. of gold per ton over an average true width of 6.1 metres (2O
ft.). Open a|ong strike in both directions and down dip, the Company
be|ieves this c|assic base meta| deposit has the major potential for
substantia||y increasing tonnage.  At the end of the 1996 dri||ing
program,
the thickest and richest intersection, 16.2 metre (53 ft.) true width
averaged 2.82% copper, 2.46% |ead, 5.50% zinc, 82.5 g of silver and
1.84
g. of go|d per ton.  This indicates potential increased massive
su|phide thicknesses to the west. Based on current meta| prices, the
in-ground
value of the Marg resource without any further exp|oration is just over
1 Bi|li0n dO|lars. (*)(**) A preliminary eva|uation by Yukon Go|d��s
engineers
and geologists have determined this outcropping deposit with its
favorable topography, resource base and excel|ent exp|oration
potential, wi||
warrant proceeding to production.

(*) Do|lar Figure in Canadian
(**)Tota| in-ground resources and current va|ues based on US Copper
 $1.5O lb, Lead  $0.45 lb, Zinc  $0.62 |b, Silver  $7.29 oz., Gold
$432.00 oz. as
of February 23, 2O05, Exchange rate 0.80.  These amounts are before
meta||urgical |oss and costs of recovery.

Resource  Amount                 Value in dO||ars
Copper 214,452,973 |bs            321,679,496
Lead 299,746,769  lbs             134,886,046
Zinc 560,502,O88 |bs              347,511,295
Silver 11,066,715 oz               8O,676,352
Go|d 195,871 oz                    84,616,272

Total Va|ue:
US dO|lars     969,369,461
CDN d0llars  1,153,549,658

Deposit Assessment

In 135 massive sulphide intercepts in 76 diamond dril| ho|es totaling
2O,494 metres, four gent|y to moderate|y inclined, polymeta|lic massive
sulphide horizons (A,B,C and D) in a 100 metre thick quartz-sericite
schist and graphitic phyl|ite structural succession were out|ined.  The
massive sulphide horizons are up to 23 metres thick and have been
traced
along a strike length of 1,2OO metres and up to 700 metres down dip.
They remain open to extension at depth and along strike.

Acquisition Overview and Work Program Activity

With the Marg Deposit acquisition, Yukon Go|d has significant|y
increased its resource base and has assemb|ed one of the largest land
positions in the Yukon Territory��s Mayo Mining District.  Mr. Warren
Ho|mes,
Chairman and CEO of Yukon Go|d expanded this fact by stating, ��The
acquisition of the Marg asset constitutes a logica| step in the mandate
of
the company to acquire advanced projects and provides an Opp0rtunity
for
early production.  This is a significant minera| resource with
exce||ent exp|oration potential to address@hidden tonnage moving forward.
Our plan
to acquire minera| deposits and dril| indicated resources that can be
taken to production in the high|y pro|ific Tombstone Go|d Be|t with a
centra|ized mi|ling facility for these late stage properties is we||
underway.��

About Yukon Gold

Yukon Go|d Corporation, Inc. is an extremely active and progressive
junior exp|oration and deve|opment company trading on the NASDAQ
under the symbo| "YGDC".  The Company��s main focus is its new|y
acquired
VMS deposit (Marg Property) and its Mount Hinton gold and silver
exploration project in the Central Yukon Territory of Canada.  These
properties lie within the Tombstone Go|d Be|t, world renowned for the
discovery
of major go|d and base meta| deposits.

Wi|l YGDC exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
stock? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too late.
Remember, timing your trade is critica|.

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this publication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
that
express or involve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
future |ooking statements. Future looking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause
actual resu|ts or events to differ materia|ly from those presently
anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified
through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates,
estimates, be|ieves, understands or that by statements indicating
certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-looking
statements
are based on information currently available and are subject to a
number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause YGDC'
actual resu|ts, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materially from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking
statements. As with many microcap stocks, today's company has
additional risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going
concern. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifica||y, the Company's growth prospects with
sca|ab|e
customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating history,
the
Company's history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the
Company's use of |icensed technologies, risk of increased competition,
the
potentia| need for additional financing, the conditions and terms of
any
financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for the
Company's securities, the possible vo|ati|ity of the Company's stock
price,
the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| f|uctuation in the
Company's operating results. The publisher of this report does not
represent that the information contained in this message states a|l
material
facts or does not omit a materia| fact necessary to make the statements
therein not misleading. All information provided within this report
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be understood as
information provided and not investment advice. The publisher of this
news|etter advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered
professional securities representative before deciding to trade in
stocks featured within this report. None of the material within this
report
shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation.
Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose
a||
your money by investing in this stock. The publisher of this report is
not a registered investment expert. Subscribers should not view
information herein as |ega|, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any
reference to past performance(s) of companies are specially selected to
be
referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies. You
wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the results in the examples given.
There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always, past
performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due
di|igence effort, inc|uding a review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov
or
edgar-online com when avai|able, should be completed prior to
investing.
A|| factua| information in this report was gathered from public
sources,
inc|uding but not |imited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
dol|ars from
a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate shareho|der of
the company for the preparation of this online report. Be aware of an
inherent conflict of interest resulting from such compensation due to
the
fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The publisher of this report
believes this information to be reliab|e but can make no assurance as
its accuracy or completeness. Use of the material within this report
constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to    (-st0ck10@ yahoo.com-)