gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel] GTKtalog new maintainer

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel] GTKtalog new maintainer
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 15:34:36 +0100 (CET)

Hi !

Here is an important news for the future of GTKtalog.
I gave the admin rights of the project to Wilfried Kopp who is already working
on the
port of GTKtalog on gnome2 during his free time. I am now too busy with other
things to
be the best maintainer for this project.

Here is the future of the project:
- Wilfried (chevdor) is now the maintainer of the development version (CVS) of
GTKtalog
- I will keep the maintainment of GTKtalog-1.0.X at least until 1.0.5 is
released (I'm
working on it). After 1.0.5, it is possible that there is no maintainment on
the 1.0.X
branch. It will depend on my free time. But I want Wilfried to work on the
development
version and not spend time on an "old" version.
- I will be the maintainer of the project and the web site until the Savannah
plateform
is fully repaired (mostly the web and the download section still not repaired
on the
admin side). When it is repaired, I show Wilfried how it works, then consider
him as the
official maintainer of the project.
- I will stay here to give help until my help becomes either not so good or not
required.

Yves

--
- Homepage    - http://ymettier.free.fr - http://www.logicacmg.com -