[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:10:55 +0200 (CEST)
> I was wondering if there is an export feature in GTKtalog to export the
> CD-database to XML.
No. Only html (and text).
Check the "report" feature.
> I'm looking for such a system (main page has an index of all CD's,
> sub-pages are CD-content) but haven't found it yet. Since GTKtalog could
> be able to export the info, I don't need to write my own script.
> Anyway, HTML or XML (XML is much nicer though), it doesn't matter.
Maybe it would not be too hard to hack the html feature to generate some XML ?
And then generate the HTML pages with XSLT ?
> And last: if you like translation to Dutch, I volunteer (with my entire
yes, of course :)
- Homepage - http://ymettier.free.fr - http://www.logicacmg.com -
- GPG key - http://ymettier.free.fr/gpg.txt -
- Maitretarot - http://www.nongnu.org/maitretarot/ -
- GTKtalog - http://www.nongnu.org/gtktalog/ -
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Gtktalog-devel]Re: GTKtalog,
Yves Mettier <=