gtick-devel

Re: [Gtick-devel] Subdivisions

From: Brett Cornwall
Subject: Re: [Gtick-devel] Subdivisions
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:42:05 -0500

Roland Stigge wrote:
GTick already supports subdivisions. The feature is called "Beat Accents" and can be activated via the "View" (as well as other options).

Have fun.

With all due respect to this program (I do really appreciate it), that really doesn't fly as subdivisions.

http://www.box.net/shared/n56kxmymd6

How many of these subdivisions can you reproduce in this video? (Forgive the audio, it's a bit off). The limping rhythms are the only one's that I can say I never use, but all the other ones I use on a daily basis on a tempo like this.

--
-Brett Cornwall