grub-devel

R: Re: R: Re: CAN GRUB DO WRITING OPERATIONS ON ATTACHED DRIVES ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: R: Re: R: Re: CAN GRUB DO WRITING OPERATIONS ON ATTACHED DRIVES ?
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 20:25:23 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Colin,

I apologize with you. I've used uppercase letter to only put in evidence my question. I had no intention to shouting.

Thank very much.

Your reply is what i was looking for.

Best Regards.

Vincenzo.

Forensic Consultant
Tribunale di Lecce

Studio: Strada di Garibaldi - Contrada Paradisi
73010 Lequile (LE)

cell: 339.7968555
skype: vincenzo.di_salvo