grub-devel

Re: Question: How to force GRUB module dependency?

From: Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Subject: Re: Question: How to force GRUB module dependency?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 15:05:48 +0000

Le Fri, Jun 3, 2016 à 3:03 PM, Alan Perry <address@hidden> a écrit :
I think that I recognize this issue. There is a direct call into a
driver to get the device handle. If you want to substitute that driver,
then the substitute driver needs to have that same global function.

There should be a better way to get that device handle than calling
directly into the driver.
Please provide more details. Device handle is something opaque on purpose and is only exposed in very limited manner. Which function do you have in mind?

alan