grub-devel

Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support

From: Leif Lindholm
Subject: Re: R_ARM(_THM)_MOVT_ABS(_NC) support
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 13:29:54 +0000

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 01:38:06PM +0100, Michael Zimmermann wrote:
> I guess with "get in touch offline" you mean via IM?

Email is fine.
Or I'm leiflindholm on #freenode.

> What kind of setup annoys you? The repo is compile-able outside my
> build system.

The problem is that your repo was created as a checkout sometime last
summer, with some of your patches intersperesed with new merges
against newer upstream versions.

Git gives you the option for much less error-prone, and trackable,
workflows.

> I guess this is related to picking the new features, because the bug I
> reported should be reproduce-able with the mainline branch(u should
> get the error at runtime then).

I can actually reproduce the runtime error, so I will have a look at
that. However, I would still recommend reorganising your repo to
simplify collaboration.

/
    Leif