grub-devel

Add TARGET_CFLAGS to efiemu link format test

From: Glenn Washburn
Subject: Add TARGET_CFLAGS to efiemu link format test
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 16:29:00 -0600

Its been a while since I've compiled grub using the latest git.  When I
just did, the build now fails in configure when evaluating the efiemu
link format test (which was being automatically chosen by efiemu
option being guessed to "yes"). The proximate issue was that the test
program failed to compile due to a missing include directory (which may
be the result of a packaging issue on my machine).

Whereas when compiling for the emu platform the efiemu allows for the
CFLAGS to be affected by the TARGET_CFLAGS environment variable, there
is no equivalent method to affect the CFLAGS of the test for i386
platforms.  So I added TARGET_CFLAGS (and TARGET_LDFLAGS) for symmetry
with the emu platform.

The attached patch allowed me to successfully compile with efiemu
(untested since I don't actually use efiemu).  Perhaps it will be of
use to others.

Glenn