grub-devel

Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.

From: Javier Vasquez
Subject: Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 16:40:53 -0600

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On 26.07.2013 18:59, Javier Vasquez wrote:
>> Hmm, I can access one laptop with 9 pins RS-232 port.  The mini-pc is
>> a 3 pins serial port.  I don't currently have a way to connect them.
>>
>> I'll have to buy a some cable/converter...
>>
> Cable is shipped with fuloong. It's straight passive cable to RS-232.

Thanks for that...  I just found it (took me a while, since I totally
forgot about it)...

I still need to buy a male to female adapter, and/or a serial to usb
converter.  The laptop has a male port, and the lemote cable has a
RS-232 male port also, :-(  Perhaps those are easier to find...

Thanks,

--
Javier.