grub-devel

Re: Console Resolution with GRUB2

From: D.J.J. Ring, Jr.
Subject: Re: Console Resolution with GRUB2
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:49:41 -0500

Thank you Peter, if others have replied and I have not seen the reply, thanks also.

The replies were surprisingly quiet.

No, I am not using Ubuntu, I am using arch linux but I did install the unicode package but I just executed the command shown.

I just thought I happened to be missing some libraries or dependencies to make the command work.

If some thought the small question off topic, I apologize, to me it seems right on target and I found the response to my last question surprising even to a mention of "that's off topic, bring it to grub2 fonts".

I now at work, under the Windows kingdom, freedom resides at home where I have Linux.

Best wishes,

David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA  Radio-Officers Group -- Join CW email list -- Historic Morse Recordings
Gopher Hole:  gopher://sdf.org/1/users/djringjr/ (native or with Firefox's Overbite extension) or via http to gopher gateway
Chat Skype: djringjr MSN: address@hidden AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609

=30=