grub-devel

Re: pxe failing on grub 2.00 for files larger than 50KiB

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Re: pxe failing on grub 2.00 for files larger than 50KiB
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 23:00:12 +0100

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:09:16PM -0700, Seth Goldberg wrote:
>  Is it possible that debian mismerged some changes from 2.00?

It would have been extremely hard to do that by mistake, and I'm quite
confident that I didn't.  All our patches are done by explicit *.patch
files in the debian/patches/ directory, and I tightened things up while
packaging 2.00 so that the packaging system now checks that there are no
changes to upstream source beyond what's in those patch files.

We don't patch tftp.c at all.  Indeed, our only patch to anything under
grub-core/net/ is a backport of r4587.