grub-devel

Re: EHCI driver

From: Aleš Nesrsta
Subject: Re: EHCI driver
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:16:48 +0200

Hi,

I reproduced this problem on VMware workstation (v. 7.1.5).

But I am totally confused - it looks like EHCI doesn't execute
Asynchronous List (AL) even it is active according to EHCI status.
I tried to do some experiments but QHs in AL remained "untouched" by
EHCI - EHCI ignored any settings/changes I made in QHs in AL.
EHCI status reported in status register said all is OK - no error, EHCI
is in Run state and AL is active...

I don't understand, I have no idea, sorry :-(

I will try to test EHCI in VirtualBox later if there will be the same
situation.

BR,
Ales