grub-devel

RE: FW: grub-efi with latest mac mini

From: John Frankish
Subject: RE: FW: grub-efi with latest mac mini
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:24:48 +0000

As I could boot without problems from a usb stick on a dell laptop in uefi boot
mode,
I hadn't thought of recompiling the kernel.

Recompiling the 3.0.21 kernel with:

CONFIG_EFI=y
CONFIG_FB_EFI=y
CONFIG_EFI_VARS=y
CONFIG_EFI_PARTITION=y

..the mac mini will now boot from hd and usb stick in efi boot mode.

Thanks for the help and pointers.