grub-devel

Re: gettext in scripts

From: Andreas Born
Subject: Re: gettext in scripts
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 01:21:20 +0100

Hi,

this is a great feature! Our LiveCD project (Salix Live) uses grub as bootloader and we offer a localized boot menu, which is - at least last time I checked - roughly implemented like SGD's localization. So not only SGD could benefit from such an infrastructure and this is something we've been looking for since the very beginning.