grub-devel

Re: Out of Memory Error

From: Lennart Sorensen
Subject: Re: Out of Memory Error
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 17:15:12 -0400

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 06:27:43AM -0700, Gus Zernial wrote:
> I can believe it's a BIOS problem, but ... 120 GB is a "large drive"?

I am currently dealing with 'out of disk' on a CM-iTC using a phoenix
bios and the brand new atom chip.  Works fine up to 8GB, but at 40GB
or other higher places on an 80GB SATA drive the BIOS returns error and
hence grub says 'out of disk'.

I am amazed how many long solved problems BIOS makers can keep causing.

--
Len Sorensen