grub-devel

Public editable grub2 theming manual

From: Matt Sturgeon
Subject: Public editable grub2 theming manual
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 15:07:59 -0000

I have decided to fork Colin D. BennettÂ’s unmaintained manual on creating themes for Grub2's gfxmenu module. it is available to view and edit via Google Docs here. I highly recommend merging this into the Grub2 manual. I have also added a link on the Wiki FrontPage. "GRUB 2 gfxmenu Theming Manual: A manual on GRUB 2's graphical menu (gfxmenu) and themes. Initially a fork from Colin D. Bennett's currently unmaintained manual here. "

~MattSturgeon