grub-devel

Re: UEFI Boot with Grub-Experimental

From: Reynald Lercier
Subject: Re: UEFI Boot with Grub-Experimental
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:16:34 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I encounter very similar problemes on a my macbook pro 15', a MBP 6,2.

(I need full EFI booting on this machine in order to use under linux the INTEL graphic card, instead of the NVIDIA GT330M one, and finally increase a lot the battery run time)

In my case efi_video_info returns

GOP info:
List of video modes:
0: 1680 x 1050, BGRA8, scan line 1680
Current mode: 0

Same question, what to do now with this ?

Thanks.