grub-devel

Re: How to prepare an ISO 9660 CD for booting via GRUB ?

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: How to prepare an ISO 9660 CD for booting via GRUB ?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:57:35 +0200

Hi,

> I've tested it on FreeBSD and grub-mkrescue worked fine with xorrisofs
> except:
> 1) you need to use gmake instead of make

What FreeBSD version is this ?
I test building of xorriso on own FreeBSD 8 and
remotely on FreeBSD 6. My own ones are quite
vanilla. Especially the 8-STABLE.

Do you have a proposal how i could care for
this by configure.ac ?

> libisofs/util.c:116: warning: passing argument 2 of 'libiconv' from
> incompatible pointer type
> #define ICONV_CONST const

Directly in libisofs/util.c ?
(Or somewhere else in the autotools jungle ?)

I know the complaint. It is harmless.
There is code in  acinclude.m4  for that.
But obviously i forgot to use it in configure.ac.
I will check whether i can get that to work.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas