grub-devel

Re: freeze announcement

From: gburanov
Subject: Re: freeze announcement
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:55:40 -0500

> Hi,
> trunk repository is now frozen in preparation for GRUB 1.98, which will be
> released soon, most likely this month.
> I leave Vladimir in charge of this freeze process.  Please ask him for
> approval when in doubt.

Hello,
I am really newbie to the process of reviewing/comming code to GNU repositaries
(or, more specifically, to GRUB2). I got sevelar patches and I want them to be
integrated, and I really think they can be helpful, however I am worried they
can be lost.

Can smb please explain me the process of commiting code? Can everybody to it or
just special people? How can I "push" my path to commit?

Regards,
Georgy

--
This message was sent on behalf of address@hidden at openSubscriber.com