grub-devel

Re: gettext: print_timeout

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: gettext: print_timeout
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 23:38:29 +0100

Hi,

On Dec/24/2009, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 01:31:55AM +0000, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> >
> > If ok I would commit.
>
> Was this checked in?  ISTR having OKed it on IRC, but I don't see it
> in ChangeLog.

it's already applied but not in the way that I was suggesting in the
patch. It's a commit from date 2009-12-19 (first one of that day).

        (print_timeout): Use `print_message_indented' to print the message.
        Deletes `second_stage' parameter.

because print_timeout doesn't need the utf8_to_ucs4 code, this code
is inside prprint_message_indented. If some other function will
need to use this code I will factorize.

(I could factorize now but then we will have an extra call
to one function, etc.)

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info