grub-devel

Re: gettext: commands/*

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: gettext: commands/*
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 00:21:40 +0000

Hi,

Because gettextizze and fix old strings is a bit confusing (for review
and tracking the changes, etc.) I've prepared a patch that should fix
some strings from the help in commands/* . Find attached. I will prepare
a Changelog for this patch tomorrow.

Once commands/* has the correct strings (or better ones) I will proceed
to gettextizze.

On Dec/08/2009, Vladimir '??-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko wrote:

> I've spotted some messages which may be unclear.

Thanks for the review. Can you check the patch again? Capitalizations
and full stops should be fine. Added something in some messages.

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info