grub-devel

gettext: commands/*

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: gettext: commands/*
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:22:28 +0000

Hello,

I've started to add gettext support in commands/*

See the attached patch and ChangeLog.

It's not completely exhaustive (hdparm is not in this patch).

Comments before committing?

Notice the the grub_register_command use N_(" ") and then these strings
gets registered in commands/help.c when they are gonna to be on the
screen.

I've tried to translate grub_register_command and the obvious
grub_printf. Maybe some more things need to be translated (other strings
for example). It will be, but I would like to add gettext support to the
90% of the strings soon so the translators can start to work on it (and
finish everything of course).

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info