grub-devel

bazaar

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: bazaar
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 00:44:18 +0000

Hello,

I have to go to sleep now, but I've realized about a mistake or at least
unexpected behaviour.

After merging trunk with people/carles/gettext as Robert said I have been
committing and pushing a couple of things to people/carles/gettext. But I think
that after I merged it trunk now is always merged with carles/gettext .

revno 1848 and 1849 in trunk are pushes to my branch (or at least this
was my intention). After a clean checkout from trunk, doing bzr log:

revno: 1849
committer: Carles Pina i Estany <address@hidden>
branch nick: carlesgettext
timestamp: Sun 2009-11-22 23:41:06 +0000
message:
  2009-11-22  Carles Pina i Estany <address@hidden>

        * normal/menu_text.c (get_spaces): New function.
        (print_timeout): Gettextize, add spaces to the localized string.
revno: 1848
committer: Carles Pina i Estany <address@hidden>
branch nick: carlesgettext
timestamp: Sun 2009-11-22 22:24:54 +0000
message:
  2009-11-22  Carles Pina i Estany <address@hidden>

        * normal/menu_text.c: Gettexttize but not print_timeout function.
        * normal/main.c: Gettexttize.
        * normal/menu_entry.c: Likewise.

1848 should be fine but I sent some hours ago a mail to discuss and
confirm it. So we should check, etc. 1849 is a file to track my changes
but not in trunk

How we proceed? Should I stop working with people/gettext ?
Should we "unmerge" and merge?

Thank and apologizes for the bazaar messes ups,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info