grub-devel

Re: Using Grub & Licensing....

From: Dee Sharpe
Subject: Re: Using Grub & Licensing....
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:06:38 -0600

Yes.

Dee Sharpe

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Robert Millan <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sun, Nov 01, 2009 at 09:02:02PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:
Is there any way of using the grub header without causing my kernel to become GPL? I'd like to use grub, but I also want to chose which license I use, rather than let grub's header choose for me.

You mean the Multiboot header?

--
Robert Millan

The DRM opt-in fallacy: "Your data belongs to us. We will decide when (and how) you may access your data; but nobody's threatening your freedom: we