grub-devel

Re: [patch] deadloop in grub_ext2_iterate_dir

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Re: [patch] deadloop in grub_ext2_iterate_dir
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:54:24 +0200

Am Samstag, den 17.10.2009, 16:17 +0400 schrieb Vasily Averin:
> +      if (grub_le_to_cpu16 (dirent.direntlen) == 0)
> +        return 0;
> +
>        if (dirent.namelen != 0)

For consistency we should either always use the grub_Xe_to_cpuYZ
functions or never when checking for a 0 value.

Oh and in my first reply I forgot to tell you, that we prefer to have
GNU Changelog entries sent along with patches.
A git Signed-off-by line is useless. We use SVN not git as our main
repository.

--
Felix Zielcke
Proud Debian Maintainer and GNU GRUB developer