grub-devel

Re: i386/pc/grub-setup.c question

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: i386/pc/grub-setup.c question
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:30:35 +0200

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 01:41:10AM -0700, Seth Goldberg wrote:
>   Has the blocklist (--force) code path been tested?

We don't test it much.  If you test it and find problems, feedback is welcome
of course (I think Felix already addressed your concern), but we recommend
that you avoid reliing on it.

There are other sort of problems you may find with blocklists that we can't
really provide a solution for.

--
Robert Millan