grub-devel

Re: New maintainers

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: New maintainers
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 00:09:46 +0100

Hi,

Ops, of course this had to be private. I'm going to translate.

On Aug/05/2009, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> Hola,

Hello,

> On Aug/05/2009, Robert Millan wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 03:02:39PM +0200, Marco Gerards wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > After a long discussion, I am happy to announce that Pavel and Robert
> > > are added to the list of GNU GRUB maintainers.  I really hope this
> > > will improve the current situation.  I will add them to savannah
> > > soonish, but they already are official GNU GRUB maintainers.
> >
> > Hi Marco,
> >
> > Thank you.  I will do my best to help GRUB being a succesful project, while
> > furthering the goals and ideals of the free software movement.
>
> felicitats Robert!

congrats Robert!

> Aviat tornaré a posar-me amb el tema del gettext, segurament a partir
> de finals de la setmana vinent

Soon I will catch again the gettext topic, probably after end of next
week

I add now:
Hopefully this third attempt will succeed. Some weeks ago I started but
then phcoder went to holidays and after that I have been extra-busy :-(

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina i Estany
        http://pinux.info