grub-devel

Re: configure fail for grub

From: Viswesh S
Subject: Re: configure fail for grub
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:37:46 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message ----

Hi,

As mentioned above, it is because of the 32 bit compilation tools not
available.I have faced the same problem in which my compiler was gcc-4.2.1 and
to compile this I installed gcc-3.4.3 and made the CC point to the proper
compiler and it worked.

Viswesh

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/