grub-devel

Re: [RFC] change grub_print_error to use stderr for the utils

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Re: [RFC] change grub_print_error to use stderr for the utils
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 10:05:41 +0200

Am Donnerstag, den 14.08.2008, 10:03 +0200 schrieb Marco Gerards:
> Felix Zielcke <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Am Donnerstag, den 14.08.2008, 09:07 +0200 schrieb Marco Gerards:
> >
> > Honourly I want that whole topic discussed with everyone who is
> > subscribed here and not just with you Marco, but it's very kind that at
> > least you reply :)
>
> Hey, at least you get a reply.  I can't say the same about many topics
> I start :P

Yep, that's why I said that this is very kind of you :)
But at least Robert and Bean should say something about that.
Bean is rewritting the whole RAID code anyway and Robert has at least to
decide if this could go into lenny or not

> > Yeah sorry it is very confusing.
> > I want (wanted ?) to have that problem _for_ lenny fixed.
>
> And I do not want to compromise the code quality because of a release
> schedule ;-)

Yep right Robert just wanted to have it reviewed by you which i can
totally understand.
Maybe I should say that we even have to stay with SVN 2008-07-24 i.e. no
new upstream versions during the freeze.
It doestn't get automatically to lenny if this is now commited
upstream :(