grub-devel

Re: Redefining GRUB_MOD_GAP in init.c

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Redefining GRUB_MOD_GAP in init.c
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:21:59 +0100

Robert Millan <address@hidden> writes:

> On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 09:36:41AM +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
>> >
>> > Maybe it's time we move out those generic files under powerpc directory.  I
>> > propose moving the following:
>> >
>> > kern/powerpc/ieee1275/init.c
>> > kern/powerpc/ieee1275/cmain.c
>> > kern/powerpc/ieee1275/openfw.c
>> > loader/powerpc/ieee1275/multiboot2.c
>>
>> Move it where?
>
> To s,powerpc/,,g

Fine for me...

It would be nice if we could switch to SVN or so soon.  SVN is
available on savannah and works almost the same as CVS.  I know there
are better systems to work with, but this is a no brainer I hope.
Moving files is no fun with CVS :-(

What was the outcome of the previous discussions on this?  All these
threads explode with mails on which system is the best, because of
that I ignore the thread and nothing happens... :-)

--
Marco