grub-devel

Updated GraphicalMenu subproject in wiki.

From: Vesa Jääskeläinen
Subject: Updated GraphicalMenu subproject in wiki.
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:26:17 +0200

Hi,

While I was traveling I wrote some thoughs about graphical menu. So if
you have any thoughs about it I would like that you check out it and
comment it in here.

http://grub.enbug.org/Subprojects/GraphicalMenu

I don't know when I have next time free time to work on it so please be
free to discuss or event start to implement it :) There are still things
missing but I think it has good base to continue on.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen