grub-devel

Re: Some comments on grub2 on gutsy

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Some comments on grub2 on gutsy
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 20:13:07 +0200

> On the GRUB menu apart from the regular entries there is also a
> chainload to GRUB 2. When I enter that I get a menu similar to GRUB
> menu but without any entries. Dunno why it is there, can anybody
> explain ?
>
> This is just a comment on how it looks on gutsy, nothing else, sorry
> if its out of line of context of the mailing list.

If you mean to use the Debian package, please get the official one from
debian sid (rebuilding if necessary).  This looks like an update-grub issue,
but I can't really tell since I don't know if the package has been modified
(or how).

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.