grub-devel

patch to allow modelist for gfxterm

From: chaac
Subject: patch to allow modelist for gfxterm
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:04:26 +0300 (EEST)

Hi All,

I am on the road at the moment so this is not polished, but I would like to get
comments from you, how it works and what you think about integrating it to cvs.

Example:

set gfxmode="1024x768;800x600;640x480"

And when gfxterm is initialized it would first try out first mode and then second and so
on... In order to support wide screens I think those modes would be need to be listed
first or otherwise they will fallback to "standard" aspect ratio.

Patch should be attached in this message.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen