grub-devel

Re: problem with RAID and LBA addressing

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: problem with RAID and LBA addressing
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 09:12:51 +0200

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 07:51:12PM +0200, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:

> > Okuji, maybe you should consider accepting mail from non-subscribers.
> > Otherwise we'll have this problem often when forwarding bug reports from
> > debian.
>
> That is why the report address is bug-grub. grub-devel is only for
> developers.
> Note that we get a lot of noise without this setting, so I wouldn't change
> it.

Isn't bug-grub for GRUB Legacy only?  The website points to grub-devel for
bug reports related to GRUB 2:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/grub-2-bugs.en.html

OTOH, I sent a mail a few days ago noting that GRUB 2 sources still point the
user to bug-grub for bug reporting.  Which one of these is correct?  Sounds
like either the website or the grub source needs to be fixed.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.