grub-devel

Re: problem with RAID and LBA addressing

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: problem with RAID and LBA addressing
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 18:45:02 +0200

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 05:06:21PM +0100, Sam Morris wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-05-19 at 17:51 +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Forwarding to upstream.  Anyone knows why Sam's mails aren't echoed in the
> > list, despite address@hidden is in CC ?
>
> I'm not subscribed. I've been getting bounces from
> address@hidden, but I figured you were bouncing my messages to
> the mailing list, since they are showing up via gmane's NNTP interface.
> But I see they aren't visible in the list archives so I'll subscribe
> now.

Uhm :/

Okuji, maybe you should consider accepting mail from non-subscribers.  Otherwise
we'll have this problem often when forwarding bug reports from debian.

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.