grub-devel

Re: binutils version?

From: James Hartley
Subject: Re: binutils version?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:36:26 -0800

On 3/15/07, Gregg Levine <address@hidden> wrote:
Yes, as a matter of fact. The LZO issue is one that's been surrounding
us for the entire period that we've been running this project.

In attempting to build GRUB 1.95, I'm still running into the "LZO library version 1.02 or later is required" after having set BUILD_CFLAGS, BUILD_LDFLAGS, & CFLAGS set as the following in ~/.profile on OpenBSD 3.9:

BUILD_LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib
BUILD_CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include
CFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include

The LZO libraries are installed in:

/usr/local/lib/liblzo.a
/usr/local/lib/liblzo.la
/usr/local/lib/liblzo.so.1.0

Are there any other suggestions on how I might get around this error?

Thanks.

Jim