grub-devel

Re: Google Summer of Code 2007

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2007
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 14:45:03 +0100

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

> As you may know, Google Summer of Code 2007 is about starting:
>
> http://code.google.com/soc/
>
> I would like to ask if anybody is willing to be a mentor for GNU GRUB this
> year.

This year I will again try to participate in SoC.  The rules are that
you can not be a mentor and participate as a student at the same
time, at least for SoC 2006.  If this has not changed, I can not be a
mentor.

Perhaps I will try to work on GRUB 2 during summer of code, I read
this is allowed, even for contributors, as long as you work on
something new.

--
Marco