grub-devel

Re: Regression with grub-probefs

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: Regression with grub-probefs
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 23:45:47 +0200

On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 11:08:17PM +0200, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> On Saturday 14 October 2006 21:18, Robert Millan wrote:
> > Any news on that?  In debian we have to maintain a patch that reverts this
> > commit, but this might have undesired effects.  We'd like to stay close to
> > upstream if possible.
>
> Done.

Oops.  I noticed this other regression after my commit, and was working on it
but looks like you beat me to it :)

        * util/i386/pc/grub-probe.c (probe): Print DEVICE_NAME instead of
        DRIVE_NAME when grub_util_biosdisk_get_grub_dev fails. Open
        DRIVE_NAME instead of DEVICE_NAME. Make sure that DEVICE_NAME and
        DRIVE_NAME are always freed.

Anyways, glad to see CVS is usable again on i386!

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is address@hidden  Note: this address is only intended for
spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.