grub-devel

El Torito Dual Boot.

From: Jun OKAJIMA
Subject: El Torito Dual Boot.
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 05:46:00 +0900

Hello.

With my understanding of El Torito ( CD boot ) specification,
I guess that "dual boot" CD for both Mac(PowerPC) and IBM-PC seems to be
possible.
I mean, a CD which acts like this ---.
   - When you put a CD to Mac, boots PowerPC boot loader up, and then runs on
PowerPC.
   - When you put a CD to IBM-PC, boots x86 boot loader up, and....

I am not sure that here is right place to ask this question,
but anyway, do somebody know
     --- info about this kind of dual boot CD
     --- or place (ML or BBS or.. ) to ask this question.

TIA,   Okajima, Jun. Tokyo, Japan.

El Torito specification (PDF)
http://www.phoenix.com/NR/rdonlyres/98D3219C-9CC9-4DF5-B496-A286D893E36A/0/specscdrom.pdf