grub-devel

Re: Scripting support (PATCH)

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: Re: Scripting support (PATCH)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:38:19 -0600

On Nov 6, 2005, at 4:26 PM, Marco Gerards wrote:

Please test if everything still works.  Of course I took great care in
testing and implementing, but a lot changed and I am not perfect.
This week I will have some time, so if there are any problems
reported, they should be fixed in no time.

Could you add a configure check for yacc? I didn't have it installed on my system, and got a compile error.

-Hollis