grub-devel

Re: copyright management

From: Vladimir Serbinenko
Subject: Re: copyright management
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:04:35 +0200

1. When you have not signed a copyright assignment yet, we will ask you if you accept assigning your copyright on GRUB to the FSF.
I myself have signed the agreement. Now I'm waiting for the form for my mother because I'm 17 years old only.
With her there is no problem

IIRC, these people are in intermediate states: Ruslan, Vincent Guffens, Timothy, Vladimir. Do I miss anybody? Now I must dig out the archive to look up all pending patches...

Today or tomorrow I'll put all my patches on my site (phcoder.hut1.ru) with appropriate updates if necessary.

Okuji
Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko